Prep: 5 minutes + 30 minutes (refrigeration) Yield: 6 glasses
Tropical White Sangria Ingredients
- 1 bottle Dry white wine (sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio)
- ¼ cup Gin
- 24 shakes 10th Avenue Tea Tropical Instant Powder
- ½ cup Simple syrup*
- ½ Lemon, Lime, Orange, Red apple, sliced
- Combine all ingredients in pitcher, stir until tea is dissolved.
- Chill sangria for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Serve sangria over ice.
*To Make Simple Syrup: Combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool. Syrup can be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 month.