Prep: 5 minutes – Yield: 1 smoothie
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 8 shakes of 10th Avenue Tea Tropical tea powder
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberry
- 1 T acai powder
- 2 T granola
- 2 T chia seeds
- 1 banana
- 1 T almond butter
1. Add coconut milk, tea powder, fruit and acai powder into blender and blend until smooth. If mixture is too thick or you prefer to drink it with a straw, add water as needed.
2. Pour into bowl and top with banana slices, chia seeds and granola.
3. Top with a dollop of almond butter.