Prep: 5 minutes – Yield: 1 smoothie bowl
- 1 C coconut milk
- 10 shakes of 10th Avenue Tea Mocha Mint Tea Powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 frozen avocado cubes*
- 1/2 C frozen spinach and/or kale
- 1 t agave nectar (optional)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/4 t turmeric
- 1 T nut butter (optional)
- 1 t bee pollen
- Add coconut milk through turmeric into blender cup and blend until smooth.
- Top with nut butter and bee pollen as desired.
*To make avocado cubes, scoop very ripe avocado into ice cube tray. Once frozen, transfer to a sealed container and store in freezer for up to 2 months.