Prep: 15 minutes – Yield: 8 one-cup servings
- 4 ounces white chocolate (chips or chunks)
- 1/2 teaspoon 10th Avenue Green Tea Powder
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels, popped (about 8 cups popped)
- Kosher salt
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at full power in 10-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted
- Add tea and stir until completely incorporated.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl and drizzle with the white chocolate & 10th Ave tea mixture, tossing as you go, until popcorn is evenly coated. Season with salt. Set popcorn in refrigerator until coating has firmed, about 10 minutes. Break up any clump and serve. Popcorn can be stored in a zipper-lock bag in the refrigerator overnight