Yield: 3-4 servings
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 C vanilla almond milk
- 1 t sugar
- 1/2 t 10th Avenue Tea Spiced Apple instant tea powder
- 4 T butter
- 1 apple, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degree
- Add eggs, flour, almond milk, sugar and tea powder to a blender and blend until smooth.
- As oven preheats, warm cast iron skillet in oven.
- Add butter into skillet
- Once butter melts, add batter to pan and return to oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- When pancake is golden and puffed, lower oven to 300 degrees and bake an additional five minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar, a few shakes of tea powder, and garnish with apple chunks.
- Serve with maple syrup or apple butter.