2-3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1-1/2 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon 10th Avenue Tea Chai Blend, divided
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1-3/4 cups sugar, divided
½ teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and 1-1/2 tablespoons chai blend in a large bowl; set aside.
3. Blend butter and 1-1/2 cups sugar in large bowl with mixer. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. Gradually add flour mixture until blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
5. Place remaining ¼ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon chai blend in a small bowl. Roll dough into sugar mixture to coat.
6. Place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown and tops cracked. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Makes 24 servings, 2 cookies each.
Recipe developed by Walsh Nutrition Group, Inc.