Prep: 45 minutes – Yield: 18-24 cookies
- 1 C. almond flour
- 1/4 C. coconut flour
- 3 T. palm shortening or butter
- 3 T honey
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 T. 10th Avenue Tea Chai Tea Matcha
- 1/4 C. blueberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together shortening and honey.
- Mix in egg, vanilla and 10th Avenue tea Chai Tea Matcha until smooth.
- Stir in flours until a dough forms.
- Allow dough to rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls and flatten the center of each with a lightly-greased thumb.
- Bake cookies for 13-16 minutes, or until the edges are slightly browned.
- Allow to cool and then fill each cookie with a teaspoon of blueberry jam.
Recipe by Hannah DeBoer