Prep: 15 minutes – Yield: 10 servings, 4 meringues each.
- ¼ t 10th Avenue Tea Berry Tea Powder
- ½ t Cream of Tartar
- 3 T lemon juice
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- 3/4 C sugar
- Heat oven to 200°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Dissolve tea in lemon juice. Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and lemon juice mixture in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Drop by tablespoon onto baking sheets.
- Bake 1 hour 20 min or until dry and crisp. Transfer pans to wire rack; cool 15 minutes. Store in airtight container up to 5 days.