Prep: 5 minutes – Yield: 1 drink
- 1/4 C cucumber, chopped
- 1 T ginger, chopped
- 1-1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 6 shakes 10th Avenue Tea Green Tea powder
- Club soda
- In cocktail shaker, muddle cucumber and ginger.
- Add lemon juice, simple syrup and tea. Fill shaker with ice; shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into highball glass filled with ice and top with club soda; garnish with fresh cucumber.
- Dress with blueberries
To make simple syrup: Combine one cup of water and one cup of sugar in a small sauce pan. Stir occasionally until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool. Syrup can be stored in refrigerator for up to one month.